- RSS Channel Showcase 3005297
- RSS Channel Showcase 3411960
- RSS Channel Showcase 1295729
- RSS Channel Showcase 9541300
Articles on this Page
- 06/07/16--09:42: _Braising Mix Greens...
- 06/09/16--11:12: _Obligatory Summer P...
- 06/23/16--14:46: _Open face Loco Moco...
- 08/10/16--07:50: _This is Chicken Toc...
- 10/18/16--20:45: _Pork Belly Adobo Sl...
- 10/31/17--08:39: _Sopas Filipino
- 11/10/17--09:31: _My Childhood Eats…
- 12/07/17--23:15: _Red Wine-Braised Be...
- 12/14/17--09:55: _Braised Oxtail Ragù
- 12/23/17--09:32: _Jolly Old Saint Nic...
- 01/16/18--16:33: _Chocolate Chips, Co...
- 03/02/18--09:37: _Mimi’s Cafe Carrot ...
- 03/06/18--07:27: _Chicken Afritada, A...
- 03/17/18--18:40: _Crustless Spinach, ...
- 03/21/18--21:36: _Herbalist Paths
- 06/07/16--09:42: Braising Mix Greens with Bacon
- 06/09/16--11:12: Obligatory Summer Picnic Loaf
- 06/23/16--14:46: Open face Loco Moco Rice Burger
- 08/10/16--07:50: This is Chicken Tocino…
- 10/18/16--20:45: Pork Belly Adobo Sliders, Anyone?
- 10/31/17--08:39: Sopas Filipino
- 11/10/17--09:31: My Childhood Eats…
- 12/07/17--23:15: Red Wine-Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 12/14/17--09:55: Braised Oxtail Ragù
- 12/23/17--09:32: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
- 01/16/18--16:33: Chocolate Chips, Cornflakes, and Marshmallow Cookies…yes, please.
- 03/02/18--09:37: Mimi’s Cafe Carrot Cake Madeleines, My Rendition
- 03/06/18--07:27: Chicken Afritada, A Filipino Food Classic
- 03/17/18--18:40: Crustless Spinach, Egg and Mushroom Quiche
- 03/21/18--21:36: Herbalist Paths
For those of you who has never experienced the southern comfort of collard greens, you are definitely missing out on a staple dish! I’ve cooked this in many different ways but never holding out on two factoring ingredients that make this so good–apple cider vinegar and hot sauce. Oh, and need I mention the obligatory...
Braising Mix Greensgraceclerc24Carrot FarmEVWY3640
Out of curiosity and my love for cookbooks [and books in general], I managed to score a signed copy of CELEBRATE, A year of British festivities for families and friends by Pippa Middleton. In a nutshell, it is a comprehensive seasonal guide to simple and creative entertaining. Survey says…I’m a fan! I’ve taken detailed mental...
Summer Picnic LoafgraceclercCelebrate_Pippa MiddletonCelebrate_bk_Pippa Middleton©Celebrate_Pippa Middleton©Celebrate_Picnic LoafCobb Loaf with cut off 'tip'Condiments, Fillers, and hollow out the breadCondiments with herbsCondiments, Arugula, Herbs & SeasoningFillers with CondimentsCut in four (for large servings)Picnic Loaf, my versionPicnic Loaf for packing!
Aloha! Ever since my fascination with Buzz Feed’s original Loco Moco Rice Burger recipe (partial below), I wanted to challenge myself to making some. Well, just as I suspected, it was not as easy as I anticipated, but nevertheless, here we go… To further explain, I believe what made it seem difficult was the fact...
Loco Moco Rice BurgergraceclercIMG_7463IMG_7468IMG_7469IMG_7470IMG_7471
Tocino is bacon in Spanish, typically made from the pork belly and often formed into cubes in Spain. A variant of it is popular in the Philippines. In making tocino in the Philippines, the pork belly meat (although chicken can be used, as well) is first sliced into thin strips. Anise wine, annatto, water,...
Well…here I am! Back in the cooking game after our 6th move in August. I will not go into much details …but, I am pretty sure this is THE ONE! Of course, in my new little kitchen, the first meal I made (by request from our teen) was Pork Sinigang (Filipino sour soup or stew). ...
Pork Belly Adobo Slidersgraceclerckitchen_2kitchen_3Six hours crockpot pork belly adoboSlider buns & hard-boiled eggs prepBrush baking pan with adobo fatCut slider buns in halfSkim the fat and place adobo over bunsAdd-in mozzerella cheese (optional)Add-in sliced hard-boiled eggsDrizzle adobo fat over eggsBrush adobo fat on top half of slider bunsPlace top half of bunsBrush top half with adobo fatPreheat oven to 350, bake for about 10 minuteset voila! Pork Belly Adobo Sliders
So I’ve never made this before, but its been on my list of to do’s. While I didn’t […]
Beefaroni always took me back to elementary school. As weird as it sounds, it was the only hot […]
This is a beautifully executed dish that I wanted to replicate. That being said, this dish is best […]
The perfect cozy meal for those cold winter nights! Oxtail is a bony, gelatin-rich meat, which is usually […]
Braised Oxtail Ragugraceclerc
If you’re looking to get into the Holiday spirit this complicated, but actually easy santa bread recipe will […]
enlight1388graceclercAdding a twist to the beard gives santa that nostalgic look.Jolly ‘Ole St. Nick
This is one cookie recipe that you can add onto your ‘must bake’ list! They come out chewy, […]
Chocolate Chips, Cornflakes, Marshmallows Cookiesgraceclerc
I was in search of a copycat recipe for Mimi’s Cafe’s carrot cake madeleines, but to no avail…so […]
This classic comfort food is an easy way to learn how to cook a staple *Filipino cuisine. It […]
The green veggies are in honour of Saint Patrick’s Day, and for my blended household–made up of an […]
Whether you are just getting started in herbalism or have been exploring this natural path for some time, […]
img_3686graceclercHerbal Academy Courses